MC Modding
Please register and join the community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MC Modding
Please register and join the community!
MC Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Unanswered] Making New Minecraft Dimension

MC Modding :: Help :: Help

Go down

[Unanswered] Making New Minecraft Dimension Empty [Unanswered] Making New Minecraft Dimension

Post by JustHayden Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:51 pm

Alright so i know this is going to sound really stupid but i am a complete NOOB. I have never made any form of mod for anything before and i know the very bare minimum of C# so i know next to nothing about coding. I came up with a idea for a new minecraft dimension, so i went looking on google for any form of help or tutorials on how to do this. I found Strength's Tutorials/Help thread and it showed me what "mods" i need and I'm assuming the basic code for a dimension. What i have the most trouble doing when i face a new project is finding a place to start. I have no idea what the next step is to get this rolling but once i have a start i always find the finishing line and that is why i came here for help. I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me find the starting line.

And yes, i know it isn't a good idea to start with something like this in the beginning but sometimes you have to run before you can learn to walk (Iron Man)

And yes, i know iron man is just a movie XD

JustHayden

Back to top Go down